(1) In making this application, I subscribe to and will support the objectives of the Association for Scientific Advancement in Psychological Injury and Law as set forth in the bylaws, as they are officially accepted, and will adhere to all relevant ethical guidelines, codes of conduct, codes of professional practice, legislative acts, and statutes / rules / regulations in my jurisdiction(s) of practice, as set forth by my licensing board, other regulatory body or any professional or scientific organization to which I belong.
(2) I affirm that the statements made in this application correctly represent my qualifications for acceptance in the membership category applied for, and understand that if they do not, my membership status in ASAPIL may be voided.
(3) I certify that I am over the age of 18.
(4) I have read and agree to adhere to the bylaws, as they are officially accepted, given in the association’s manual and listed on its website pertaining to membership and related matters.
(5) I have read and agree to adhere to all relevant clauses in the disclaimers at the bottom of this website. For your convenience, links to the disclaimers are as follows (each link opens a new window):
(6) I agree to inform the association immediately of all changes to my addresses, phone numbers, e-mails, etc., given on this form.
(7) I understand that membership dues apply to certain membership categories. Once my application is accepted, I will issue payment of required dues, if any, within one month, or thirty (30) days, of being notified by ASAPIL, and no later than 4 months (120 days), as per the association’s bylaws.
As a member you receive a free digital subscription to our peer-reviewed journal, Psychological Injury and Law.
Jan 22, 20 02:29 AM
Compensation and pension exams are conducted by doctors on behalf of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) to help determine if a veteran has a disability
Sep 23, 19 02:06 PM
Journal ranking comparison chart for Psychological Injury and Law and related articles.
Sep 23, 19 12:06 PM
The Association for Scientific Advancement in Psychological Injury and Law publishes a scientific journal and promotes scholarship and understanding related to mental anguish and disability claims.