ASAPIL Website Security
1. ASAPIL intends to utilize website security measures, consistent with current information practices, to protect its website, email, and mailing list servers.
2. These measures will include technical, procedural, monitoring and tracking steps intended to protect data from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration, or destruction.
3. Credit card information will be transmitted using secure socket layer (SSL) encryption.
4. Member and purchaser information security will be a high priority and we will utilize our own protective measures as well as the capabilities of our software and hardware vendors.
5. We realize that there may be incidents of misuse and unauthorized program incursions - as most every website, service, and user encounters.
6. In those instances our goals will be to move quickly to isolate the problem, ensure or restore proper functionality, and minimize any inconvenience to our users.
7. Please report problems to our webmaster.
8. While we may not be able to respond to each and every report, each report is taken seriously and each report will be investigated thoroughly.
9. We appreciate your patience, understanding, and confidence in our intention to provide high levels of security and integrity in our website and all ASAPIL electronic resources.
As a member you receive a free digital subscription to our peer-reviewed journal, Psychological Injury and Law.
Jan 22, 20 02:29 AM
Compensation and pension exams are conducted by doctors on behalf of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) to help determine if a veteran has a disability
Sep 23, 19 02:06 PM
Journal ranking comparison chart for Psychological Injury and Law and related articles.
Sep 23, 19 12:06 PM
The Association for Scientific Advancement in Psychological Injury and Law publishes a scientific journal and promotes scholarship and understanding related to mental anguish and disability claims.